Wellness & Leisure presents Shaunavon’s FIRST ANNUAL SPOOKY TOUR!! The Spooky Tour will take place Oct. 31, 2021 from 6-9pm. Decorate the front of your house and/or yard for Halloween & register your house for a chance to be labelled one of the following titles: Wickedly Lit Up Frightening Sight Spooktacular/Halloween for Kids Deadline to register: Oct.
Shaunavon Recreation Programs are Back!!
The following Recreation Programs will take place this fall:
Co-Ed Recreational Volleyball League
- When: Monday evenings from 6-9pm
- Start Date: October 18th (until the end of March)
- Where: Shaunavon Public School Gym.
- $75 per team (to be paid by Oct. 31) - contact Director of Wellness & Leisure to register
Contact the Wellness & Leisure office by phone 306-297-3029 or by email email@example.com.
*If you would like to play and do not have a team contact the Wellness & Leisure Office and your name will be passed along to teams that are short
- When: Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm
- Start Date: Oct. 12th
- Where: Shaunavon Public School Gym
- Ages: 16+ years
- Cost: FREE
- When: every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 9-11am
- Start Date: October 12th (until the end of April)
- Where: CPWC Lobby & Bleachers
- Cost: FREE
*Holidays may affect some dates of these activities
According to the Public Health Order, face masks are required in all indoor public places, this includes inside the facilities of the recreation activity, on the bench during the sport or activity, and while participating in the sport or activity.
Although, the Public Health Order indicates that face coverings are not required for:
- Individuals under the age of 18 years while participating in athletic or sports activities, for the duration of the sport or activity only.
Restrictions and mask mandates are subject to change, please check back for updates.
For more information on these programs or to register for the Volleyball League, please contact the Wellness & Leisure Office at 306-297-3029 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org