Timeline: June through July Dates: TBD Playoff round at end of season Fee: $200/team - to be paid by June 7, 2023 Register your team by May 31, 2023 - Find the Registration Form on the W&L page Submit the completed form to the Wellness & Leisure Office at the CPWC or email to recreation.
GOGREEN 2023 SAVE THE DATE Mark your calendars for Friday September 22, 2023! The Town of Shaunavon and Stark & Marsh are once again offering GoGreen and want everyone in the community to get involved. GoGreen is an initiative spear-headed by Stark & Marsh and the first Shaunavon event took place in September 2022. Stark & Marsh’s local employees all participate and the event is open to anyone in the community who wants to roll up their sleeves and join in! In 2022 there were a number of community volunteers who came out for the day and tasks accomplished included:
- Avondale Park: Painting the play structure & benches, raking, weeding, and tree pruning
- Memorial Park: Painting the play structure & benches, raking, weeding, tree pruning.
- Sunny Nook: Raking, weeding & removing all plants in planters.
- Jubilee Park: Raking playground.
- Grand Coteau Heritage & Cultural Centre: Weeding front flower beds.
- Public Works Shop: Cleaning out planters.
- CPWC: Removal of grip tape on the stairs in bleachers of skating rink. This year, they are planning an even bigger event with GoGreen volunteer projects including: tree planting, community cleanup, and beautification projects within town limits. This is great opportunity for the whole community to get outside & get involved! For more information visit starkmarsh.com and stay tuned for registration details!