The Canada Border Services Agency has released an announcement regarding the ports of entry: “The Honourable Marco Mendicino, Minister of Public Safety, announced that as of 12:01 am (ET), March 31, 2023, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is reinstating pre-pandemic operational hours of service at 39 land and three air ports of entry (POE).
SaskLotteries Community Grant Program 2023 Applications OPEN - DUE APRIL 17, 2023
- Submit your application to the Wellness and Leisure Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with a financial statement from your organization from your most current yearend.
- Applicants must fully and legibly complete the application form. Complete the project description and other required information on the application form.
- Local organizations are notified regarding the status of their application.
- Applicants proceeding with programs: Saskatchewan Lotteries must be acknowledged in advertising & programming (Call the Rec. Office for FREE promotional materials).
- Applicants must consult with the Recreation Office if a change of project is necessary. Only expenses approved in the initial application are eligible.
- Applicants must complete project follow-up reports, attach receipts to verify their expenditures and attach a sample of how SK Lotteries was acknowledged. Grant cheques will be issued to the organization by the Wellness & Leisure Committee, once the follow-up report and supporting documents have been submitted. 2023 follow-ups must be submitted by April 29th, 2024.
Visit https://www.shaunavon.com/page/wellness-leisure/ to download the application form.