- Located in Recreation Complex (7th Avenue West) - 11 electrified sites with water(6 back-in sites, 5 pull-through sites) - Showers & washrooms available at the Swimming Pool (during pool opening hours) - Sewer dumping station on site - Open May long weekend to September Camping Fee: $25.00/day Check in and pay fees at the Swimming Pool Sorry, no reservations.
- Outdoor, heated pool. - Open June through August. - Activities include swimming lessons, public swimming and fitness programs.
- Skate Park - Playground - Braydon Coburn Outdoor Rink Located at 7th Ave. W. on the site of the former Jubliee Arena
Braydon Coburn Outdoor Rink
- Outdoor rink - Lighted - Available as the weather permits
Located within Jubilee Park.
- 2 tennis courts - Lighted Located within the recreation area, adjacent to the swimming pool and Jubilee Park.
Well groomed baseball and fastball diamonds host mens and ladies fastball teams, baseball teams, slo-pitch and youth ball. Located within our recreation area, behind the Crescent Point Wickenheiser Centre.
Trans Canada Trail
This paved walking & biking trail winds around the perimeter of the community. This trail was officially designated as part of the Trans Canada Trail October 4, 1999. May be accessed from 9th Street W & 7th. Avenue; as well as 10th Avenue & 4th Street E.
- Cenotaph: War Memorial - Randy Surjik Memorial Amphitheatre - Picnic tables - Playground - Shawnee Campground - Location for annual "Boomtown Days Sunday In The Park" celebration
Located on 1st St. E. & 5th Ave.
Randy Surjik Memorial Amphitheatre
- Located in Memorial Park (1st St. E. & 5th Ave.) - Features a large covered stage and enclosed storage area - Wheelchair accessible
- Open May long weekend to September - 8 electrified sites with water, showers, washrooms - Sewer dumping station on site - $5 dumping fee - Located close to downtown on the North end of Memorial Park (1st St. E. & 5th Ave.) Camping Fee: $20.00/day - Envelopes and payment drop box located at campsite entrance Sorry, no reservations.
RV Camping is located at the Recreation Complex (7th Avenue West) Camping Fee: $25.00/day
- Picnic tables - Playground
Located on 4th St. East.
- Playground - Picnic tables - Wide open spaces
Located on 9th. Street West
Rock Creek Golf Course
- 9 holes, 3042 yards, 124 slope rating - Grass greens & irrigated fairways - Licensed Club House - Pro Shop Tee-time reservations - Please call the Clubhouse: 306-297-6366 Located 5 kms. West of Shaunavon on Highway 13
Tuesday Night - Ladies Night; Wednesday Night - Mens Night