Public Notice - Council & Committee Meetings
Topic: Town of Shaunavon’s Regular Council Meeting
Time: Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Where: 401 Third Street West - Council Chambers
SNOW REMOVAL INFORMATION:
- When snow removal is planned the ‘tow vehicle’ signs will be placed on the streets and avenues to be cleaned that night. Vehicle owners are reminded that their vehicles will be towed if not removed and they will be responsible for the towing and any other fees.
- Property owners/occupants you are responsible for keeping the sidewalks adjacent to your property free and clear of ice and snow. Snow from driveways, parking lots and residential sidewalks should not be placed out onto the street.
- Owners/occupants in the downtown area are reminded that you have a twenty-four (24) hour time frame to remove the snow, ice or other loose debris from your adjacent sidewalks or the Town will have the work done for you and you will be invoiced the cost, plus an administration fee.
- Vehicles (including trailers) not being moved on a regular basis should not be left parked on the street. Owners are at risk of being fined and having their vehicle impounded should they be left unlawfully parked on any street or lane.
- Motorists are reminded to pay careful attention when snow removal equipment is operating. Vehicles entering into the work area are doing so at their own risk.
- Fire Hydrants – moving or clearing snow? Do not place any snow on or near fire hydrants!